Some smaller Memphis projects

sleepy

In the past month, there have been announcements of three major residential projects in downtown Memphis--the 350 unit Riverside Towers, the 204 unit State Place, and the 25 story One Beale project, units unknown.

There are also a number of smaller residential projects--more street level if you will--that are under construction. In many ways, I find these as interesting as the big stuff.

While there have been dozens of similar projects/conversions in the past, here's a sampler of some current small stuff, from:

http://www.downtownmemphis.com/domain/deve...ojects_type.asp

GE 5--5 units

GE5.jpg

The above GE 5 condos were built on the block between the St. Marten's condos, foreground, and the Central Station apts., background. A nice blend of old and new:

medium.jpg

The Rooftops--12 units

Rooftops.jpg

Gardens at South Main--7 units

medium.jpg

Harbor Lights--24 units

harborlights2.jpg

City Commons--42 units

city_commons3.jpg

City House--40 units

CityHouse.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the look of the GE-5 units. They Kind of remind me of the 3 space age looking homes that are being built on 35th avenue north over looking 440 parkway in West Nashville. If you get pictures of the inside be sure to post them!

Archived