gs3

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the photo update, gsupstate! I was by there last weekend and could hardly believe how much has been built on that site. It is a perfect fit for that neighborhood, and really an excellent place to live, next to the parks and on the edge of downtown. Beautiful! :shades:

Thanks for the photo update, gsupstate! I was by there last weekend and could hardly believe how much has been built on that site. It is a perfect fit for that neighborhood, and really an excellent place to live, next to the parks and on the edge of downtown. Beautiful! :shades:

You're right. they really are perfect for Alta Vista.

What are the boundaries of the Alta Vista area? :dontknow:

The areas surrounding McDaniel and Crescent Avenues has been my unofficial boundaries. You can't go too far out, otherwise you're mixing the "typical" Augusta Road people with the "Elite" of Augusta Road people. And we wouldn't want that now would we? :D

Just a couple of things I have heard or seen about the Ridgland

They have contracts on 13 units which is enough contracts for them to start a third building. :thumbsup:

As the weather has warmed up and people can see some construct sales activity has dramatically increased.

The sales price per unit has increased about $50,000.00 per unit with the highest priced units going for $750,000.00 per unit at this time.

The sales office is planned to be demolished end of summer to make room for the last building.

The last building was suppose to contain six unit but maybe changed to three unit, if so these last three units will sale for 1Million + each.

Maybe some of these people will help our per house hold income downtown and we can get a Family dollar store downtown. :whistling:

Come on guys, I know you are being sarcastic, but when you do, why not use the :silly: emoticon to show it. ;)

By the way, I don't ever want to see a dollar store downtown. That would be a very bad sign, in my opinion. There is one just outside of downtown on Poinsett Highway, but that is as close as any should be built. Call me crazy. :rolleyes:

The sales price per unit has increased about $50,000.00 per unit with the highest priced units going for $750,000.00 per unit at this time.

The sales office is planned to be demolished end of summer to make room for the last building.

The last building was suppose to contain six unit but maybe changed to three unit, if so these last three units will sale for 1Million + each.

Wow. Didn't realize these were going for this kind of pricepoint. Good to see.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have a photo update to share! :D While several of the buildings have yet to come up out of the ground, a couple are well under construction as you can see in the photos below. I have to say again, this is about as perfect a location to live as anywhere else in the city. It is at the edge of downtown and halfway surrounded by beautiful interconnecting parks. Enjoy!

RidgelandAtThePark2007_01.jpg

RidgelandAtThePark2007_02.jpg

RidgelandAtThePark2007_03.jpg

RidgelandAtThePark2007_04.jpg

RidgelandAtThePark2007_05.jpg

RidgelandAtThePark2007_06.jpg

RidgelandAtThePark2007_07.jpg

RidgelandAtThePark2007_08.jpg

RockQuarryGardenRidgeland_0.jpg

RockQuarryGardenRidgeland_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

These are really looking nice. :thumbsup: Copper roofing is being added, but couldn't get an angle to really show it. Beautiful! :thumbsup: Thought the name being engraved in the stone fountain area on the corner was a nice touch.

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived