What is the strongest football confrence?

brewerw

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is the strongest football confrence?

• Big 10
    • Big 12
    • ACC
    • Big East
    • Confrence USA
    • Mid American Confrence
    • Mountain West
    • SEC
    • Sun Belt
    • Western Athletic Confrence

I would have to say the SEC by far. I see them continue to get stronger. They may not have the history of the Big 10 but until someone proves me wrong I think its alot easier to win the Big 10 that the SEC. The big 10 has Michigan(always overrated) and Ohio State(Good when there not in trouble). Every school in the SEC except Vanderbilt and Kentucky are good.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree, the sec has put up a lot of impressive teams. it's definatly the hardest conference to play in. a conference with tennessee, florida, georgia, lsu and auburn. talk about some tough teams to beat. plus there is alabama (never quite been the same since those ncaa probations) who has an excellent history. i see south carolina on the rise too with the ol ballcoach leading the way (sorry lou, you were great at notre dame, but this is the sec we're talking about :P ). don't get me wrong, the big 12 and acc have their share of tough teams, just not depth that the sec has. i believe that if you took most of the teams out of the sec, they would be in the running for national championship because they wouldn't have to play each other. i'm sure i'll catch some stuff about this.

ACC "much stronger with expansion" try rape . . .

anyways Pitt, UConn and WVU all have an extra $1.4 million plus costs because of it so we'll forgive u guys for now.

I'd love to say the Big Least . . . I mean East but we'll see how good WVU, Pitt and Louisville play this year. Not holding my breath. lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say WV, LU, and Pit will be top 25, two top 15, and one top 10. It will be much improved from last year but still is not near as competitive as the SEC or ACC. It would not surprise me if this confrence is more competitive than the Big Ten or the Big VII.

Yeah, but they are a sleeper team. You have to be patient with them. And I should have mentioned Auburn and Alabama.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i hope so. i do like to pull for ole miss. it's just kinda been dark since eli left. one thing's for sure, they do have the hottest girls in the sec. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived