Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Hollingsworth Land

That would be Rocky Slope Road. It is suppose to be the central road through Verdae.

With a lot of clearing underway, I will check out Woodruff Road. They are supposedly beginning its widening this fall.

The first phase includes a bunch of residential development and a very nice park. :) The website shows exactly where and what is going on.

Another golf course. Just what the world needs.

Are you talking about Verdae Greens golf course, shown on the map? If so, that course already exists and has for a long time. :wacko:

Tunnels are great, but are nosebleed expensive to build.

Woodruff rd needs a lot of help! There is only so far you can widen this street due to businesses and such. I know that this is far fetched and crazy but...:unsure::wacko: what if they built a tunnel or some underground road that would help people commuting to bypass traffic? or some other sort of road that would alleviate the stress and frustration that occurs sitting on woodruff at all times of the day!?

Another golf course. Just what the world needs.

That particular golf course, the Verdae Greens Golf Club, is already there, as is the Embassy Suites. :whistling:

While I am generally not a fan of golf courses in urban settings, I do like and appreciate how they incorporated this existing one into the final design of Verdae.