New Bay City Lofts and Condos

wolverine

I figured I'd post a few photos I took this Friday of the new lofts and condos built, and being built along the Bay City riverfront.

Fomerly an old warehouse/hardware company

bc01.jpg

bc02.jpg

bc03.jpg

Some condos on water street.

bc04.jpg

Boathouse condos

bc05.jpg

bc06.jpg

bc07.jpg

bc08.jpg

What it used to look like.

bc09.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of those look great! It looks like Bay City is on the right path.

I was wondering if anybody was ever gonna post about the tri-cities. Any updates for Saginaw? I haven't heard anything in ages.

We have family friends who used to have a berth in front of the boathouse, kind of strange to see it being turned into something else. But it's really good to see Bay City rejuvenating itself. :)

Is the Water St. area the section of Bay City that is supposed to become the French Corridor?

I think that is Marquette Ave. I know there is an article about it somewhere. It's kind of it's own business district.

As far as the tri-cities posts. You should see a ton of updates and photo threads in this section. I go to college in Ann Arbor, so I really don't get around to taking photos of the tri-cities until the summer. I plan to walk around Old town Saginaw and then head downtown for some good pics possibly early this week depending on my work schedule.

It is where I did that last tour. You really should visit! Old town is located on Saginaw's west side. Follow I-675 into the city and pass all the downtown exits. Go over the river and take the Davenport Ave exit right at the end of the bridge. The end of the ramp is a bit confuisng since it meets three streets, just keep left and turn onto Michigan Ave. Follow Michigan Ave for a ways until you see the courthouse. By then you are in old town.

Archived