Malls

Florida

Tallahassee Malls  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mall do you currently shop most?

• Governor's Square Mall
    • Tallahassee Mall
    • Both about the Same
  2. 2. How would you rate the Governor's Square Mall?

• Excellent
    • Good
    • OK
    • Sub-Quality
    • Poor
  3. 3. How would you rate the Tallahassee Mall?

• Excellent
    • Good
    • OK
    • Sub-Quality
    • Poor
  4. 4. Do you think the pending Pinnacle at Cross Creek mall is a threat to any of the following Malls?

• Governor's Square
    • Tallahassee Mall

www.feldmanmall.com

We are looking for some form of a light and a main mall entrance that you can get in and out of without fearing for your life. Back when the mall was originally developed some 40 years ago an entrance with no light was acceptable. We would like to modernize our egress in and out of the property to today's standards. If you would like to see the transformations of the properties that we have already done you can go to our website at www.Feldmanmall.com

sdarby,

Looks like the domain name registration for feldmanmall.com has expired. You might want to call your corporate HQ!

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was looking at www.Feldmanmall.com last night and it worked OK for me. Had a lot of before and after pictures on the main page. They made me excited to think we have the opportunity to remodel our mall to look like these!....WOW Come on guys don't screw this pooch ether this is a great opportunity!

Fall sales are everywhere

Summer clothing is on sale in almost every store in Tallahassee

By: Ashley Hewlett

Fall has finally arrived and the weather has changed. It's still hot one day then even hotter the next day. Of course, it's all followed with the unpredictable downpour that just makes it even more humid and unbearable. The real unfortunate part is that, in stores everywhere, all the fall clothing is taking over but it's way too hot for jeans and sweaters yet. All the new and cute clothing is just sitting in these stores waiting to be bought. It sounds pretty bleak, right?

There is an upside to this predicament, though. While all the new fall clothing is in and at full price, all of the summer clothing has been marked down. Stores want the summery stuff out, and they are bringing on the sales to do it. So while the weather is cooling down in other states, ours is staying the same, but we are the ones that get to take advantage of all the sales.

for more

Source: FSView

• 1 month later...

Market Data Published this year for Governor's Square Mall

Please notice in these reports that they calculate our population based on 9 Florida counties and 2 Georgia counties. I'm not sure if this is how everyone would calculate our trade area population, but I'd think it would have more than 2 Georgia Counties.

*Please also notice the average household income in the immediate Tallahassee Mall area vs. The Governor's Square Mall.

Demographic_Quick_Facts.pdf

Business_Occupation_Report.pdf

Average_Household_Income_Governor__s_Square_Research.pdf

Market Data Published this year for Governor's Square Mall

Please notice in these reports that they calculate our population based on 9 Florida counties and 2 Georgia counties. I'm not sure if this is how everyone would calculate our trade area population, but I'd think it would have more than 2 Georgia Counties.

*Please also notice the average household income in the immediate Tallahassee Mall area vs. The Governor's Square Mall.

I believe in the heading of the report it states it is representing only 77.9% of the Trade Area. I do not know what the reasoning is for only concentrating on this portion. The Area demographics maybe only for the population within 30 miles of the malls.

Yes... you're right. I did the math earlier and 100% of that would be a nice 600,849 people... probably enough for a Cheesecake Factory!

Oh comeon now FL, don't go getting our hopes up, this will turn into another fantasy thread like the one about Ikea. Maybe we could get a Cheesecake Factory Express next door to our mini-Ikea! :rofl:

Oh comeon now FL, don't go getting our hopes up, this will turn into another fantasy thread like the one about Ikea. Maybe we could get a Cheesecake Factory Express next door to our mini-Ikea! :rofl:

LOL! You mean like those "Cheesecake Factories" you see in the Orlando Theme parks?! Before I visited the real thing, I went into one of those thinking I'd actually been to a Cheesecake Factory. It was so different from the real deal.

Tallahassee Mall

Hey everyone! I was in the Tallahassee Mall this weekend (I make a concerted effort to try to shop here as much as I can to support this mall through these hard times) and I noticed a few changes that may excite some of you. It seems the mall is doing some re-organizing, very similar to what the Governor's Square mall did a few years back, moving stores around to strengthen corridors and create opportunities in different areas of the mall. If you all get a chance to swing by anytime soon, check out Champs new store in the Burlington Coat Factory wing. That area looks much much better!

• 3 weeks later...

Colonial Pinnacle at Cross Creek

I saw the little thing you linked us to, Poonther, which got me to wondering if any renderings were available for the new mall that will soon be built at the Mahan Drive Exit. This was all I could find:

fc5a6f39c4c75a00d1b4f7e7ab4c40b4.jpeg

Hopefully they'll get us more than this little microscopic teaser soon. I appears unique to Tallahassee. I looked at all of the other mall images and they were all different, so I'm assuming this is the theme we can look forward to. Not to bad in my opinion. I'm getting very excited about the prospect of finally getting a new mall in the Capital City, I look forward to seeing what it will mean for that Exit, so far east of Town. I think it will create a BOOM!!

Tallahassee Mall

Colonie-th-click.jpg

Feldman Mall Properties Completes transforms Albany, NY's Colonie Center. Transformation includes the The Cheesecake Factory, and PF Changs for the once struggling mall.

See Pictures Here

Wouldn't that be nice?! :rolleyes: Though I don't think our metro is large enough for Changs or Cheesecake, it would be nice to see some kind of redevelopment in that mall!

Wouldn't that be nice?! :rolleyes: Though I don't think our metro is large enough for Changs or Cheesecake, it would be nice to see some kind of redevelopment in that mall!

749px-Downtown5a.jpg

Albany, NY

You got me to doing some research on Albany, Rachiroo. According to Wiki, The city of Albany itself is said to have a population just shy of 94,000, yet it is a part of a Metro area of over 850,957 people. The MSA dwarfs ours considerably. I'll continue to look for hope somewhere!

Most of the time Changs/Cheesecakes are located in Metro's 1/2 million and bigger, HOWEVER Changs has just located in Destin.

You wont catch me in a changs, or other upscale restaurants, Im not all about upscale, i could care less about expensive places, I like variety..

Variety is the spice of life.

You wont catch me in a changs, or other upscale restaurants, Im not all about upscale, i could care less about expensive places, I like variety..

Variety is the spice of life.

My type of person. If I go to an expensive restaurant, it's normally simply for the experience, and to be able to say that I've been there. But when it comes down to it, seldom have I had a meal at one that I would pay that type of money for.

I saw an episode of Southpark last night, and if P.F. Changs really does "that" to a person, I don't want any part of it.

My type of person. If I go to an expensive restaurant, it's normally simply for the experience, and to be able to say that I've been there. But when it comes down to it, seldom have I had a meal at one that I would pay that type of money for.

I saw an episode of Southpark last night, and if P.F. Changs really does "that" to a person, I don't want any part of it.

Yea, there is a whole culture in america around shopping dining and living in very ritsy high class places, I dont care for it, as long as im ok im comfortable.

Archived