Best Small/Mid Texas City

Noneck_08

Whats your favorite Small/Mid Texas City?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite Small/Mid Texas City?

• Lubbock
    • Witchita Falls
    • Midland/Odessa
    • Amarillo
    • Laredo
    • Corpus Christi
    • Brownsville
    • McAllen
    • Galveston
    • Beaumont
    • Bryan
    • Tyler
    • Other

Bryan-College Station is two cities that's connected at the hip so really its like one city. Bryan has more diversity than College Station and a downtown that just looks better every time I'm through there and College Station is not only one of the best places to live in Texas is 1 of the safest cities and 1 of the smartest cities in the country. Some neighborhoods in B/CS are awesome like Signature Park, Cooper Field, Castle Gates, Pebble Creek and the Texas A&M golf course "Traditions" in Bryan, those home on that site is awesome they just was featured in the Southern Living Magazine for best home in the south. Only 90 minutes from Houston 100 miles from Austin 175 from Dallas and 165 from San Antonio, I'd pick B/CS

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am biased because I used to live there, but I like the Midland/Odessa area. If you like isolation, there you have it, but the airport is a link to civilization. You're not too far from some pretty neat things like Carlsbad (okay it's not that close, I know) and Davis mountains. Downtown Midland is a pretty nice surprise as well.

Don't really miss the tumbleweeds or the dust storms though.

• 3 months later...

I voted for corpus christi because It's a really great city to visit as a tourist...although I've never lived there. I like the wind!!

-------

vote por corpus christi porque es excellente ciudad visitar como viajero...aunque yo no he vivido alli. Me encanta el viento que sopla a traves de la bahia !!

Archived