Article posting policy

vdogg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was this one edited post

Don't take it personal though. It was my responsibility to make sure this was posted in all forums/subforums that i run and after looking at the post I  realized that I hadn't done this for Richmond yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gotcha...I usually edit things out and chop it up to just show the main highlights but I think I was in a hurry when I did that one. My bad...I'll return to watching the tumbleweeds blow by the Richmond forum :D

gotcha...I usually edit things out and chop it up to just show the main highlights but I think I was in a hurry when I did that one. My bad...I'll return to watching the tumbleweeds blow by the Richmond forum :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No prob. There is a lot of info for us to weed through on this site so inevitably things slip under the radar screen. If the policies are not posted at the top of the forum that a user normally visits they will likely miss them. When this policy first came about i think i had 4 or 5 of mine editied before i got the hint :lol: , and even now occasionally i'll be so excited by the news i'm posting that i'll forget and have to go back and edit it

• 1 month later...

This topic is now locked. This thread exist for informative purposes only. Any questions or concerns you have regarding the rules at urbanplanet please just pm me directly. If i do not have a definative answer for you immediately I will approach admin and obtain one. Thank you for your participation at urbanplanet. I understand that you may not always agree with our policies, but I would appreciate your every effort to follow them while in use of site resources.

Please review the UrbanPlanet Rules.

And especially this rule concerning the posting of news clippings.

Archived