Went into the Landmark Building today

motonenterprises

Today I went to the 24th floor(at least thats what the elevator says) of the Landmark building(BB&T building) and the lady at Morgan Stanley was nice enough to take me to one of the offices to look out. All I can say is, what a view of Greenville! I could even see the very top of the next tallest building(one of the twin glass buildings). This building does not look at all like it was built in the 1960s. It is beautiful in there. Would be nice if they would open up an observation deck.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is great, motonenterprises! :thumbsup: Next time up you ought to consider taking a camera to get some photos of the views. I definitely think downtown Greenville is ready for a "skytop" restaurant. I've worked on many ideas and conceptual designs for such a thing to be built in a tower on the Gateway site. Maybe we'll all get lucky and see one someday soon! :D

Archived