Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AmericanUrbanDesigner

Protest Right Wing Fanatics!

...Washington, DC, March 18, 2006 to protest the take over of our civil rights by the Right in the US?

Had Enough? Join a protest against the religious-, politcal-, and cultural-take over of America by right-wing extremists in a show of force in our national capital.

A mass protest is being organized to show the world know that America IS filled proudly with Progressives...anti-war, environmentally-conscious, socially-progressive, religious-tolerant, gay-accepting, OPEN-MINDED people who are committed to the principles upon which this great nation was founded.

It is time for us to have our voice heard loudly.

If you want to know more, please, take a moment to contact us.

Thank you!

Left Over 2006

[email protected]

post-2465-1115781431_thumb.jpg

post-2465-1115781472_thumb.jpg

post-2465-1115781431_thumb.jpg

post-2465-1115781472_thumb.jpg

I guess you're right then. That s a vital part of our system, expressing your views freely without endangering yourself or others. This (the idea of expressing your views, not the protest) I suppose I could support.

Just for the record, a moderate republican posted this

I guess you're right then. That s a vital part of our system, expressing your views freely without endangering yourself or others. This (the idea of expressing your views, not the protest) I suppose I could support.

Just for the record, a moderate republican posted this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just for the record, I'm a fiscal conservative but a social liberal.

The right wing "take-over" which you fear so much has actually produced almost no conservative policy victories. Bush has spent more than Clinton, gotten the feds even more involved in state matters like education, not succeeded in restoring judicial restraint to the judiciary (homosexual sodomy was legalized by the Supreme Court during Bush's administration also), and continues to encourage the dissolution of America through mass immigration (legal and illegal). In fact, Bush is a liberal to moderate Republican. So, if I were you I would relax and focus on urban development issues.