The Tennyson

Florida

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea i like that idea! residental buildings should be at max 20 stories, and hotels or large office buildings at least 20. I wonder how I skyline would look. Isn't their like a way where you can take the developments proposed and approved and show how they look with the current skyline?

i added the tennyson and the gameday to my signiture silhuette that i use, but it was done by guesssing. I think i have the ablility to do it, but my old school technology would take more time than i have to give. I hope i am in tallahassee still when our 20 story plaza tower has an impact on the skyline... but at this rate...

• 4 weeks later...

I've been casually reading the paper when I noticed this Ruth Cris restaurant ad on the Tallahassee Democrat website... this isn't the first time I've seen this ad on the website, which is another sign that this restaurant may be heading our way.

I think it will be part of the Tennyson as someone suggested... Sonny Granger said he'd be making an announcement sometime soon about the retail tenants.

header_3820.jpg

a recenet publication offered the news that our downtown may not soon get a major grocery store, but Sonny Granger may soon be able to lure a small specialty market as part of his mixed use Tennyson.

It would be good to see a Publix downtown, but the more I think about it, spreading things out alittle might be an interesting concept. Say bakery on one corner, fresh market on another.

Archived