Gameday Center | Tallahassee

Florida

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeaH!!! I know what I wanted to tell you all. When I went up to the Plaza Tower office one of the reps told me the project manager was looking for a home here in town while the project was under construction. This may be a reason why the project is pending.

From what I was told... yes. Without a project manager in place and comfortable how can the project get off the ground successfully. Im just happy to have someone moving himself and his family here to our Community... more faces to call Tallahasseeans.

you southern folks sure is personalities... lol. Yeah, i was driving through today and i used to admire the five story at adams and college, but now, gameday blocks that shot heading east on college. It seems like the progress is in spurts, concreate curing time or something. It is going to be a brick facade?

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that you can see this project now from Gaines and RR (SW Corner) just peeking up between the buildings. Not going to school everyday makes it difficult to keep up with this one. I hope the rain isnt slowing them down too much. But i hope they are careful, working on a highrise after it rains is probably next to impossible... which is every afternoon lately.

I agree with you... college avenue will be nice once more work is done along the abandoned frat row... I'd really like to see more homes or something educational erected along the way... it would really enhance the beauty of that area... and could possibly house another k-12 school, or say a grocery store.

Archived