Gameday Center | Tallahassee

Florida

^Man, why can't Tally have costal waters like Jax. The only river touching Tallahassee is on our Gasden county border visable only from the road above.

With water like that coupled with our Rolling hills, Tally would be absolutely perfect!

Anyways, great city Jax! Keep up the good work!

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

If you look at the image above you'll see crews laying ground work for the third level of the building.

Here in this new image captured today they are now makng way for the 4th level. So there was significant progress on this visit.

DS2_0074.jpg

This is your June 24th Update!

• 2 weeks later...

Initially, the tennyson was the one i wanted to see (before any started construction) but now, i am most anxious to see the plaza tower. I like the way gameday makes the drive on college better, or the view from ruby diamond- Already, if standing at the gate of FSU, you can start to see where they will fill the holes.

^I like your way of thinking. You do exactly what I do in looking where these buildings fill the holes. Gameday will be visable from Tennessee Street just east of Woodward avenue. I can see the crane quite prominently through the trees. But like you two Im anxious to see the Plaza Tower go up. I passed the site tonight and I see the banner is back up around that gate with the website and phone number information. Someone has even taken the liberty to paint on the banner these beautiful images of Ghost.

Archived