Tallahassee Titans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Dr. Poonther! I'm still confused.

Back on topic: Who else is thinking of buying season tickets!?

OK my response to the first part of this post is: Ditto to GG's post #102 in this thread.

Second part, not me, but I would not mind going to a game or two.

I spoke to the Team's management today who informed me that Hats, Jerzies, and other things are being designed and should be ready for sale in the Month of October. He also informed me that would be about the time The Tallahassee Titans sign their first player. They will hold walk-on tryouts in October, November and December and they expect to have a strong, high-caliber team.

I'm very excited!

I spoke to the Team's management today who informed me that Hats, Jerzies, and other things are being designed and should be ready for sale in the Month of October. He also informed me that would be about the time The Tallahassee Titans sign their first player. They will hold walk-on tryouts in October, November and December and they expect to have a strong, high-caliber team.

I'm very excited!

we need someone from the UP boards to tryout... then we could have a mole inside the team. i volunteer TJ.

nice to see they're on top of merchandise... nothing like having people plastered with your logo etc. to generate buzz.

we need someone from the UP boards to tryout... then we could have a mole inside the team. i volunteer TJ.

nice to see they're on top of merchandise... nothing like having people plastered with your logo etc. to generate buzz.

Why must I be the Guinea Pig? Ya know the thought actually did cross my mind. :D

Golly... I sure loved me some Greg Jones!

Look on the bright side BHC, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger! He's fought off injuries in the past, he'll be back with extra power next year.

HORRIBLE NEWS... i agree with the above, except if your an NFL team whose starting back is injury prone! jones was back in his junior year form while at FSU and was looking to have a solid years for the Jags... if taylor goes down, who will we rely on? toefield? :cry:

heck yeah! i really hope the community supports this team!!! hopefully they'll get some merchandise ready for sale soon.

I hope so too. You saw what happened when the Thunder first came to town. Granted the owner was guilty of a crime which made him tuck tail & leave Tally, but the time Thunder were here, the Civic Center was barely full, probably no more than 1,000 showed up. :shades:

I hope so too. You saw what happened when the Thunder first came to town. Granted the owner was guilty of a crime which made him tuck tail & leave Tally, but the time Thunder were here, the Civic Center was barely full, probably no more than 1,000 showed up. :shades:

Wrong team there buddy... Thunder owner wasn't guilty of crime, that was Tiger Sharks. And the thunder averaged just under 4500 per game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Titans.jpg

I sure can't wait for the Titan season to begin. Surely something needs to be done to cheer up sports fans in Florida's Capital City. The universities aren't winning like they used to, hince, this doesn't seem like much of a football town these days.

PLAYER TRYOUTS

They held open football tryouts October 14 at Gene Cox Stadium.

Archived