Tallahassee Titans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And truthfully this city needs a new tradition. Seminole football is about as old as the man coaching it. This isn't to say I won't be a Seminole fan, but in a way, Tallahassee's refusal, up to this point, to branch out and start something new, was holding onto the old guard, so to speak. I look forward to many great years with the Titans, win or lose. Why? Because its fresh and different.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although our local media didn't pay too much attention to the Tallahassee Titan's season opener, here's an article from the Concord, NC newspaper of the game.

Carolina hits "Speed" Bump

The Tallahassee Democrat did a little brief in the sports section of Yesterday's paper, but it would be hard to find if you weren't looking for it. Here's the link to it:

Titans win opener in Arena Football

I will not sit quiet and let the local media broadcast FSU defeats, over the Victories of other Tallahassee sports teams of equal or greater significance. I'll become the Eugene Danaher of Tallahassee media if necessary. I hope I'm not alone in this.

TJ, you might wanna send a shorter version of your letter to the sports director at WCTV, WTXL and the Democrat. I find if I write any of these folks, I generally get a reply. I like the comment section on the Democrat story pages, but your issue deserves the attention and a reply from those in charge.

Here, I'll help you out a little. I listed Beau Bishop's email below as well as Randy Beard who is the sports editor over at the Democrat. As usual, info. for WTXL is hard to find, so the most appropriate email I could find you was the General Managers. Just cut and paste what parts of your comments you want to send and fire it away to these folks.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Archived