We are choking on our own filth.

monsoon

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm....why is it that it's only the evening commute that shows any change? The animation starts at around 8am; I'm sure there's enough traffic around that time to trigger changes in air pollution.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because the temperature is cool in the morning, sun light elevates pollution levels. Also, I wouldn't say the majority of the pollution has to do with traffic, but industrial plants (Tennessee).

Just a guess...

Because the temperature is cool in the morning, sun light elevates pollution levels.  Also, I wouldn't say the majority of the pollution has to do with traffic, but industrial plants (Tennessee).

Just a guess...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe they talked about the that the day I missed in my environmental science class in undergrad...LOL.

Lexington area BBQ Restaurants are polluting the air from the barbecue smoke (smoke, silt particulates). Talk about screwing the Triad over the possibility of losing highway funding! Lexington and Davidson County are part of the Triad MSA.

Btw, i dont mean any disrespect to Lexington residents, i love Lexington BBQ! Id used to drive there from Asheboro every other week!

Lexington area BBQ Restaurants are polluting the air from the barbecue smoke (smoke, silt particulates). Talk about screwing the Triad over the possibility of losing highway funding! Lexington and Davidson County are part of the Triad MSA.

Btw, i dont mean any disrespect to Lexington residents, i love Lexington BBQ! Id used to drive there from Asheboro every other week!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But wouldn't the vinegar content neutralize the pollutants? :P

Archived