Downtown Marriott Residence Inn

Florida

• 2 months later...

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a friend come and stay here over the weekend. He was so inpressed that he asked me to come and take a look. This really is a NICE Hotel!

SSPX0274.jpg

SSPX0273.jpg

SSPX0272.jpg

I think he said the Room was $140 a night. All appliances were top of the line ans stainless steel. Counter top in Kitchen was Marble and there was also a cool desk in the kitchen as well.

I've stayed in a good number of Residence Inns over the last couple years and they're always nice to stay in, particularly if you're sticking around for a few months.

The one downtown is a much more modern style than what they used to use, the older Residence Inns are built more like an apartment complex with individual buildings. I know you guys like to hate on the style of the hotel but it really does provide the quality beds that everyone was looking for! :)

I've stayed in a good number of Residence Inns over the last couple years and they're always nice to stay in, particularly if you're sticking around for a few months.

The one downtown is a much more modern style than what they used to use, the older Residence Inns are built more like an apartment complex with individual buildings. I know you guys like to hate on the style of the hotel but it really does provide the quality beds that everyone was looking for! :)

I'd like it much better IF (here goes the broken record......) they'd landscape the front just a little. At least some big iron or whiskey barrel type planters in the front would be a good start, please. Heck I'd even settle for some Crappy Myrtles here.

Archived