Haywood Mall Retail

gs3

Maybe he meant re-opening, because I swear there's been an Express in there for a good while now.

Is much being done to the exterior of the mall/dept stores besides the new mall enterances? I saw it from 385 (kinda) and it still had the old signs up and everything looked the same to me.

I went to Haywood for the first time in at least 8-9 months the otherday, and I gotta say- I can't tell any difference except that they filled in the center court and they are replacing the structure over the entrance to the food court.

Are they remodeling the department stores along with the mall?

Was in Haywood last night and the remodel is looking great. However, heard on the radio that the grand reopening is like the 23rd or something (about a week away), after seeing it last night, not sure how they are going to pull that off.....seems like a lot of work still to be done. They better hustle!

Was in Haywood last night and the remodel is looking great. However, heard on the radio that the grand reopening is like the 23rd or something (about a week away), after seeing it last night, not sure how they are going to pull that off.....seems like a lot of work still to be done. They better hustle!

actually a commercial on TV said grand reopening Nov 18 - 20. I was in the mall this weekend and agree I don't think they are goin got make it. They still had lots to do.

of course, they can have the grand re-opening while work is still going on. it wouldn't be a first and it won't be a last. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I found out this is the case. The grand reopening this weekend is to show off the new Holiday decor. The renovation work will not be complete until January 2006. There will be new outside signs and more done with the outside entrances. So I guess to see the whole new complete package we have to wait a couple of more months.

Here are some more photos taken this afternoon after we returned back from Spartanburg from a successful trip to see the Care Bears Live:

The new Center Court Christmas Decor:

20051119089.jpg

20051119097.jpg

The new hanging Christmas Decor:

20051119100.jpg

Carpet & Railing (you can see the new railing both finished and unfinished to the left):

20051119095.jpg

New and Old (Railing):

20051119105.jpg