Seneca Commons

Mobuchu

Anyone know whats going on with this site, Seneca Commons. Not sure if this has been discused before on here, but I did a search and didn't see anything.

Its between the intersection of Park/Seneca and Mockingbird Ln. Its been a vacant lot for as long as I can remember. There's a sign up front that says 130,000 sq/ft mixed use project, opening Fall 2005. Guess thats not happening, lol. Is this haveing the same problems as the Epicurian just up the road on Scott and East?

It wouldn't be too bad of a spot with the HT shopping center just down the street and Park Towne on the other side. Those office buildings kinda cut it off though.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know whats going on with this site, Seneca Commons.  Not sure if this has been discused before on here, but I did a search and didn't see anything.

Its between the intersection of Park/Seneca and Mockingbird Ln.  Its been a vacant lot for as long as I can remember.  There's a sign up front that says 130,000 sq/ft mixed use project, opening Fall 2005.  Guess thats not happening, lol.  Is this haveing the same problems as the Epicurian just up the road on Scott and East?

It wouldn't be too bad of a spot with the HT shopping center just down the street and Park Towne on the other side.  Those office buildings kinda cut it off though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I drive by there quite often. It is actuall going to be a mix use of storage spaces and office

Archived