Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper

Beautiful Toronto Pictures

Nice Pics.

I've never been to Toronto, but I have heard it is a beautiful city. Those pictures seem to back up the claim.

I never knew how bustling the streets of Toronto were! It's almost as busy as NYC. What's the name of that plaza/square where that GAP store is? It's like the Canadian version of Times Square or Leicester Square.

beautiful pictures, my question would be which city would Canadians consider to be their hong kong or nyc?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it would be Toronto...Some might call Vancouver Hong Kong because Vancouver literally looks like Hong Kong and has a large chinese population. Montreal is just as bustling as Toronto, but it isnt as large.

You can see why Vancouver is compared to Hong Kong here.

Winter-BurnabyMountain.jpg

Vancouver%20Panorama.jpg

I think I should make a Vancouver thread here, people seem to underrate Canadian cities for some reason.

I never knew how bustling the streets of Toronto were! It's almost as busy as NYC. What's the name of that plaza/square where that GAP store is? It's like the Canadian version of Times Square or Leicester Square.

The square is Yonge-Dundas Square, or just Dundas Square. It isnt really all that like Times Square but I guess you could say its Canada's version of Times.

Wow... these pictures are incredible. I have been away from Toronto on a trip for 9 months and am coming back in a few days. Your pictures really made mexcited to come back to such thriving culture and beauty.