Paramount Information Booth

PERIDOT

For anyone who might be interested...while searching through a few activity calendars of events planned for downtown...I came across the attached link for the Downtown Orlando Development Board:

http://www.downtownorlandoproperties.com/d...festyleexpo.htm

I made note that The Paramount on Lake Eola is featured as the main sponsor and decided to contact the event's contact, Jim Barton, to ask if they will have an information booth present. He said "YES!" that they will, with its location being in the "Developers Showcase" section of the map that is featured on the above noted website link. Their position will be at the end that is closest to the lake.

The event is on Sunday, May 22nd from 2 pm to 8 pm at the Disney Amphitheater in Lake Eola Park.

I just thought I'd share this info in case anyone is interested. I plan to attend so that I can talk to someone in person about a condo at The Paramount, hoping to get some answers and hopefully find out what it will take to secure one for ownership.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Downtown Orlando Lifestyle Expo ~

An exciting new Free annual event featuring smooth jazz artists Kim Waters, Chuck Loeb, Paul Howards & The Legendary JC's live in concert with the Best that Downtown Orlando has to offer. Over 50 Art and Downtown Orlando Exhibitors.

The creation of this new annual event is to promote the New Downtown Orlando Lifestyle featuring sponsors and vendors from Downtown Orlando businesses, merchants, arts groups, churches, residential condominium projects and realtors.

The Lifestyle Expo will also feature The Developers Showcase located under a

30' x 60' White Canopy Tent on Washington Plaza adjacent to the Disney Amphitheater (see map below for exact location for The Developers Showcase). The Developers Showcase will feature The Paramount on Lake Eola, Fifty-Five West on the Esplanade and other new exciting residential condominium developments. See displays and presentations, take a mini-tour of the new Downtown Orlando lifestyle. Representatives will offer information on how interested residents can make their move to Downtown Orlando.

Enjoy a beautiful Sunday afternoon along the shores of Lake Eola Park & the Disney Amphitheater. We encourage attendees to bring their families and friends a blanket and enjoy the Best that Downtown Orlando has to offer. The Lifestyle Expo will attract over 5,000 spectators to Downtown Orlando.

map.jpg

I was down at Lake Eola late yesterday and noticed that they are already beginning to set up for this Sunday's event.

See photos below.

Signs on Central Boulevard:

BannerDSC004511.jpg

Banner on Rosalind in front of The Disney Amphitheater at Lake Eola:

BanneracrossRosalind1.jpg

BanneracrossRosalind2.jpg

The Paramount's banner at the Developers Showcase:

It's empty right now, but this is where the condo information booths are suppose to be set up for The Paramount, 55 West, Condo HQ and possibly some others on Sunday from 2 pm to 8 pm.

EventBanner.jpg

Archived