"What is your avatar/signature?": Rehashed

ironchapman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My avatar is a pic I took going through the Lincoln tunnel. Its not a very good pic when its full size but when shrunk down it looks kinda cool and you cant tell what it is. (well, until now i guess)

My sig is a link to my photo site and a quote from a bumper sticker I saw on the back of a Landscaping company truck, lol. I thought it was appropriate for UP...

I chose the leaf because its symbolizes nature's simplicity,infinite complexity, and importance. Linked to the ACLU because they do crucially important work and need support. The Asheville Global Report is a fantastic all volunteer independent media source that is now available here in Charlotte, at The White Rabbit and Common Market among other places.

<~~~~~~ the gone, but definitely not forgotten Hartford Whalers....

That's right - and now they're Stanley Cup champs!

And in an appropriate segue, my avatar also pays homage to New England sports. It's a close up on the face of the Patriots retro logo.

NewEnglandPatriotsOld.png

My signature (which is just barely smaller than the maximum size allowed) is a graphic of the Durham NC skyline.

Updated avatar: An abandoned warehouse building part of the old Richmond Cold Storage. Photo taken by me March 26, 2006.

Updated signature: Combined the Richmond flag with the skyline shot. I don't think I'll get rid of that view. I love it. I may change it if I went to that spot again with a better camera and got another pic. They're about to develop that farm and who knows what the view will be like.

Updated signature: Combined the Richmond flag with the skyline shot. I don't think I'll get rid of that view. I love it. I may change it if I went to that spot again with a better camera and got another pic. They're about to develop that farm and who knows what the view will be like.

Richmond's got an impressive skyline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived