The Plaza

Tim3167

Does Solaire have their CO's? If so, how many units have they closed on? I know it sold out fast, but I've heard that they have lost many contracts because many buyers/speculators got nervous with the Orlando real estate market :(

residential CO's? they'd have to, since there are residents living in there.

as for the other point, isn't Sanctuary a Kodsi project, just like Star Tower? Reason I bring it up is b/c every project he makes is predicated on the successes of his prior projects. he's already talking about a huge mixed use project for orange and 50 once work gets finished on star tower. likewise, he got started with star tower as work was winding down on sanctuary.

talk to me, Pieson. how'd ya do that?

heh heh

quite simple really

all I did was opened the picture by itself in a different window by shift clicking on the image(I have a mac so it might be a bit different for PC's, but basically the same)

when the image is in a window by itself you copy the URL

and post it in a comment with the following tag [img ] http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/49/hpim1255wp0.jpg[/img ]

without the space in the brackets

let me know if that helps :yahoo::thumbsup:

Does Solaire have their CO's? If so, how many units have they closed on? I know it sold out fast, but I've heard that they have lost many contracts because many buyers/speculators got nervous with the Orlando real estate market :(

I would love to know where these rumors start. I said it before and I'll say it again, I will buy any unit that anyone wants to back out of. Units are listed at about 40% over pre-construction prices at solairecondosforsale.com.

Downtown project won't be named Premiere Trade Plaza

Jack Snyder {sodEmoji.|} Sentinel Staff Writer

Posted January 12, 2007

Kuhn said he is planning more work in downtown Orlando. He's looking for property for a mixed-use development similar to Premiere Trade Plaza.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/or...iness-headlines

Downtown project won't be named Premiere Trade Plaza

Jack Snyder {sodEmoji.|} Sentinel Staff Writer

Posted January 12, 2007

Kuhn said he is planning more work in downtown Orlando. He's looking for property for a mixed-use development similar to Premiere Trade Plaza.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/or...iness-headlines

He says the movie theater won't be operational until May. Add another month to the projected date.

Went through last week. Looked at the penthouses and a finished one/studio bedroom and two bedroom. The studio was really cool. Had this curved wall seperating the living space from the sleeping area.

I have got a list of about 25 units for sale in this building, and i just got some stuff from the monarch, the monarch still has every type of unit available and they are offering incentives, the investor incentives have gotten a lot better they used to make them pay 40% down, now it is 20% and 15% for normal folks. These people sound like they are hurting to sell. The prices need to come down and people will buy them, but until then the Solaire and Sanctuary are now finished and will have unoccupied units and in the next few months we can add Star and Vue to the units sitting unoccupied :(

I have got a list of about 25 units for sale in this building, and i just got some stuff from the monarch, the monarch still has every type of unit available and they are offering incentives, the investor incentives have gotten a lot better they used to make them pay 40% down, now it is 20% and 15% for normal folks. These people sound like they are hurting to sell. The prices need to come down and people will buy them, but until then the Solaire and Sanctuary are now finished and will have unoccupied units and in the next few months we can add Star and Vue to the units sitting unoccupied :(

Well, if downtown gets this Fortune 500 company that ONative has mentioned as well as EA, you can bet that some of them will be filling in these units. Then again, we also just heard in the Sentinel that Kuhn lost his main tenant at The Plaza. He says that it won't be a problem to fill that void and probably so, since it will be the first large project DT to come online. We'll see.

Im new to this forum, so hello. In my opinion Solaire is and will always be the One Condo in Downtown Orlando that will have and hold its value the best. First and foremost is the Location. It is in the heart of Downtown Orlando. (No need to get a cab to go downtown, when you live downtown). Second, all of the amenities. Third, the Movie Theatre. This is a huge amenity that will add an enourmous amount of value to these Condos. (Not to mention all of the upscale shops and restuarants being added) There might be others built around Downtown or close, but this is smack downtown. When it comes to Property it comes down to location, and value added features. Solaire ( whatever the full name may be called) will be the first place people will look when they want to move downtown, that is whey it sold out in less than a week, and why all the people that see it for its present and future value will sell it out again if their are some current spots open. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. I tend to definetly agree with you, with regards to its location as well as it's anchors. Lets just hope that it was built well :thumbsup: and it should stand the test of time. The only thing that will be more impressive than how quickly the investors sold this tower out, is how quickly the real residents buy those units and find their place in the sky for a long time to come.

Edited by orlandonative

Im new to this forum, so hello. In my opinion Solaire is and will always be the One Condo in Downtown Orlando that will have and hold its value the best. First and foremost is the Location. It is in the heart of Downtown Orlando. (No need to get a cab to go downtown, when you live downtown). Second, all of the amenities. Third, the Movie Theatre. This is a huge amenity that will add an enourmous amount of value to these Condos. (Not to mention all of the upscale shops and restuarants being added) There might be others built around Downtown or close, but this is smack downtown. When it comes to Property it comes down to location, and value added features. Solaire ( whatever the full name may be called) will be the first place people will look when they want to move downtown, that is whey it sold out in less than a week, and why all the people that see it for its present and future value will sell it out again if their are some current spots open. :thumbsup:

Hola,

Personally I think people might be more attracted to the Lake Eola area, both for the view, the park, and it's a little quiter over there on the weekend nights. Plus, like someone said, that's where the grocery store is going also :thumbsup:

Living next to one now, I can't overemphasize how convenient it is.

Edited by neon9

hello, they are less than a mile apart and maybe only 5 mins walk.....

...and Parramore is just a 5 minute walk from Church Street. Or if you don't like that example, you could live in a multi-million dollar condo on the bay in Downtown Miami, walk 5 minutes and be in Overtown.

Location is everything.