The Plaza

Tim3167

I'm thinkin' the Dexters question is rhetorical, i.e., they both cater to a similar type of crowd.

The one in TP does very well. I can't seem them closing it. But two of these in such close proximity seems a bit risky. Though I could see a Dexter's do very well in the CBD (if it was open late).

Here's a photo-tour of the Urban Flats getting built out. Don't shoot me b/c of the blurry pix. I took these photos via time lapse thru the windows which had heavy glare. believe it or not, I already deleted the really bad ones. The last photo is a regular photo of the North Tower Lobby:

DSCN1528.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1533.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1537.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1541.jpg

I too walked all around the building and couldn't find the Dexters.

there's no Dexter's. it was a rhetorical question posed about Dexter's. it isn't going here... at least not as of now.

OMG, those photos I took are horrible. they're making me dizzy just looking at them. I'll try and get inside to take some photos today and replace them with the ones I posted...

Edited by JRS1

I just heard through a friend that AMC Theaters backed out of the Plaza due to some fire wall rating that wasnt up to their requirements but I havnt seen anything about it here. ( I am currently in NY). Is it true?

A recent article on Church Street Station in either the Sentinel or OBJ mentioned that Cameron Kuhn will be announcing "soon" who the theater operator in the Plaza will be.

Walked by today...looks like Urban flats is going to open any day now. They had a bunch people in there, looks like they were training and trying out food and recipes. Looks great, I can't wait to go down there and get some food.

On the negative side, no way the move theater opens next week. I don't know what the problem is here, but it is annoying, we need to get this corner up and running!!

Walked by today...looks like Urban flats is going to open any day now. They had a bunch people in there, looks like they were training and trying out food and recipes. Looks great, I can't wait to go down there and get some food.

On the negative side, no way the move theater opens next week. I don't know what the problem is here, but it is annoying, we need to get this corner up and running!!

Urban Flats opens tomorrow, Wednesday, at 4pm. They opened tonight for a trial run with friends and family.

FLATS!!!!! haha j/k

beer wine liquor, flatbread pizzas with whatever you want on them pretty much. Salads and i cant remember what else.

their deserts are ok.

Great food overall at their other locations... Check out the BBQ Chicken Caesar Salad Flatbread, and you can't go wrong. :thumbsup: