The Plaza

Tim3167

"Guy's"? Plural?

F-that!

I responed to a post in the context of the thread topic, gave one answer and asked another legitimate question. I don't give a rat's ass if the person who responded to me didn't like my question.

It was the other poster who repsonsed to me personally about nothing having to do with the thead topic so redirect your "c'mon guy's" to the "guy" who has the problem, leave me out of it. <_<

it was actually 2 "guys" that responded to you; those being the ones I was in essence addressing...

"So why are you then?"

Read my post. It states "I believe", nothing more and nothing less!! I was expressing what I believed he was trying to say.

"No, I think the far more relevant question is why are YOU so "aggressive sounding"? Huh - huh?"

Just responding to your aggressive, attacking post, and trust me your post was both agressive and attacking. In fact your post actually come across as someone who has insecurity issues, maybe even a little paranoia. I may be wrong and it's just an observation. In fact I would be happy to recommend a therapist if you like.

"Then again maybe he does! Maybe he wants the truth, thinks he deserves the truth but in reality can't handle the truth!"

You'll have to address that with him.

Because that's the way all of his posts are.... belligerent, condescending, patronizing, argumentative, egotistical, conceited, and so full of himself, its a wonder he doesn't explode. If there was a way I could block from seeing his posts, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Sigh...

Geez Nancy, if just once you posted something that just suggested, just suggested that you could string together two coherent thoughts then I wouldn't have to chime in constantly to provide just a modicum of intelligent discourse to every thread that you pollute with your rather obvious and complete lack of wit, relevance, and erudition.

Let's see, that covers condescending, patronizing argumentative, egotistical, and conceited. Did I get them all?

Nope, missed one; "belligerent". <_<

OK, stand up, tell Go Gators to step from behind you and then shove it up your arse. There, got 'em all... :lol:

Edited by Camillo Sitte

I just talked to a guy about RP and that article.... some homeless guy begging me for change at Court & Church, after getting out from being Baker acted for a whole year... and he says that RP is going to get this thing done, that they own Trammel Crow, and that they have the $$$. sounds pretty reliable to me.

Nope, no victim here.

Sounds to me like you and FriggenGr8est are doing just fine covering the "victim"-"punisher" game. ;)

Very original, Camillo. How many times did you have to edit your post to get it just the way you like it? Are you an emo college student? Going through a difficult break-up and are just distraught about it? Does nobody "understand" you?

Go write a song...

RP will do something nice here I am sure. Am I the only one excited here? Maybe because I go to the movies at best 1-2 times every 24 months. I may not be the best to judge these things. This is an opportunity to get some great retail. 50,000 square feet at a location that is the center of Downtown Orlando, Orange and Church. And the ground floor has proven to already have a name for itself.

RP will do something nice here I am sure. Am I the only one excited here? Maybe because I go to the movies at best 1-2 times every 24 months. I may not be the best to judge these things. This is an opportunity to get some great retail. 50,000 square feet at a location that is the center of Downtown Orlando, Orange and Church. And the ground floor has proven to already have a name for itself.

I don't know, I think it would cost more to tear down the cinema rooms than to finish them out. I also do not frequent the cinema that often... but I would if the cinema I was using was somewhat of a novelty, like this one.

Very original, Camillo. How many times did you have to edit your post to get it just the way you like it?

I frequently do that. Especially after a night out. Speaking of nights out, I too like walking by the Plaza going between church street and wall street. Speaking of the plaza... chime in anyone :)

From the Sentinel this morning:

Sentinel

"Kuhn said a long-delayed multiplex theater at the heart of the project might not open now, though it essentially is complete except for seating and interior finishing work. Last November, AMC Theatres said it had agreed to operate the 12-screen complex and expected to be showing movies in early 2008. Kuhn, who had been leasing the theater space from California-based RP Partners Inc., said Thursday that RP "has taken the position" that the theater will not be completed."

Sh*t. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see. No movie theatre. No commuter rail. Now all we need for the trifecta is Publix to pull out due to market conditions.

Can you say dippity dip in RE values in downtown. Not a good day indeed.

I want the movie theatre. It's a want, not a need. The Publix will probably meet its promise, so that need will be taken care of. The train, though, that really needs to happen. By 2010 when the rail is supposed to be on line, the price for a regular gallon of gas will probably be around $5. Yeah, no one will use it my A$$. By 2015, with I-4 under construction and gas probably hovering around $7-8 a gallon, that commuter line would be packed.

These legislators are not thinking about tomorrow.

At this point the City should foot the bill to complete the theater complex and turn it over to community organizations who can use the space for indie flicks and black box productions.

praha, that's a tremendous idea and would go so far to advance the vision of downtown as an arts hub. Alas, as noted in the response from City Hall about AMC, this is not a group with a lot of vision. God love him, Buddy is no Mayor Daley or even a Mayor Bill.

These legislators are not thinking about tomorrow.

I don't think they're capable of it. Florida is no better than a banana republic. This is what happens when we elect people who say government can't do anything right and/or good. They have been proved right, a government managed by them can't. I wouldn't hire someone who said, "Well its impossible to really manage this store." I don't know why I voted for politicians who said the same thing, well no more. Get a vision or get out of the way... grumble... mumble... harumph...