The Plaza

Tim3167

I'll admit I don't know much about telecommunications infrastructure, but hasn't the technology allowed a more compact structure to do the same thing? Cell phone towers are skinny. Something about that whole apparatus looks very dated and obsolete to me.

It is obsolete and is not being used. That is why sometime next week, it is coming down.

Well, you can't just say that and then leave the room {grin}. Come on, tell us what you know. Or at least forward a link to an article, or something.

Lincoln Properties and Churchill Properties are paying for to come down. It should be down by this weekend. I know they are supposed to start today or tomorrow. When I see a press release, I will post it.

Hey? Sorry guys.

I was given a tour of the project a week and a half ago and took a lot of site pix. I was given a tour.

Its funny, a B&G e/ee was trying to downplay the impact of TT on the Lake Eola view and I quickly let him know that I knew the height in feet of that project. He quickly changed the subject.

who do I email them to?

I think I just repeated myself for no good reason. FYI, my pix are digital camera pix.

Hey? Sorry guys.

I was given a tour of the project a week and a half ago and took a lot of site pix. I was given a tour.

Its funny, a B&G e/ee was trying to downplay the impact of TT on the Lake Eola view and I quickly let him know that I knew the height in feet of that project. He quickly changed the subject.

who do I email them to?

I think I just repeated myself for no good reason. FYI, my pix are digital camera pix.

B&G e/ee, what is that. I can tell you honestly that nobody at B&G cares about the visual impact of a building that hasn't even started construction. Frankly, you could build a 500 foot wall around Lake Eola and it wouldn't make an ounce of difference. Solaire was marketed as a true downtown, urban vibrancy project not a stroll on the beach.

Edited by orlandonative

Yeah, well, when you're given a tour of an office condo that you could have bought at the northeast corner of the North bldg with a major downtown realtor and he starts talking up the Lake Eola view from the 10th floor, and the B&G e/ee downplays the visual impact of the TT on your view of the fountain, I find it necessary to let them know that I'm not one to succomb to blind hype- only facts.

that's why I told a relative of mine to buy on the western side of the bldg., to get a view of Orange, Church St., Pine St., and the 55W bldg in another 10 years.