The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those aren't actually functional..lol. The association has to take care of other things before they have them removed. The building is connected to the chilled water system.

That's cool to know. I thought OUC was only doing that with the new buildings going up.

How bout some nite photos from a distance

I think the only revealing night photo would be from I-4 westbound near Colonial looking southeast, or, maybe from the Lynx bldg.??--- unless you take a snapshot from Lake Eola ala Central, that is.

I think the only revealing night photo would be from I-4 westbound near Colonial looking southeast, or, maybe from the Lynx bldg.??--- unless you take a snapshot from Lake Eola ala Central, that is.

I think a nice shot would be from atop I-4 at Robinson. Since the shutter would be open for an extended period to take in the light, you could time it so that the lights were green on Robinson and the tail lights from the cars would create the red lines in motion.

I'm not sure I would want to get up on I-4 at night with a tripod, though. Don't want to be in the headlines that bad. I can just see it... Photographer Clipped on I4 - Still Searching For Missing Head

yeah... that would suck.

I just realized something today. 5th3rd is shorter than Capital Plaza. what this means is that Vue will be considerably taller than 5th3rd. I realized this when heading south on I-4 around Princeton/Ivanhoe, trying to guage just how tall Vue's silhouette [sic] will be from that angle.

If I'm not mistaken I think I saw this thing poking out all the way from the Conroy road bridge.

I can see it when I'm heading into downtown from the west. I'm sure it looks even more impressive when you're coming from the east on 408.

Archived