The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was a great party. The view at the common area was awesome. Its great that the developer design the common area so that all residents can enjoy the view of the lake. Between the Vue and Waverly xmas party, I had one too many drinks!

I was surprised at the turnout--there must have been nearly a thousand people. They did a fairly good job coordinating the event for not having a count in advance. The Amenities Deck room is well done, the theatre room is awesome, but the pool deck could use some additional plants. I was impressed with the two models that they had available. One model was on the 24th floor and the view to the west was awesome, so my 27th floor view should be even better! I had to leave early to get back to the Waverly Christmas Party. I hope the Vue will have similiar events in the future its residents. I have less than a month to closing; I can't wait!

I didn't attend the party, but I did run into the architects, Chris Cedergreen, AIA and Casey Herschler from Forum Studio, this evening while walking around Lake Eola. This is one of the photos of the VUE that I took this evening:

2109466611_d32e879ecd_b.jpg

I noticed there were a few white tent-like structures down where you took that picture. What was that?

I noticed there were a few white tent-like structures down where you took that picture. What was that?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think there's a Saturday Morning Farmers Market type thing going on on the Rosiland side of Lake Eola. I've seen those tents set up in others' photos from the area in the past (in this very thread, I think...or maybe the VUE or Dynatec construction threads).

Edit: Make that Sunday Farmers Market:

orlfrmrsmkt_2007.gif

I suspect this is what these tents are for. This must be one of those ideas that Orlando brought back from its visit to Greenville, SC.

The three bedroom unit was awesome. The 2/2, so, so. The view is very nice from the deck as well as the units. And I cannot believe that they have a b-ball and tennis court. How cool. And the dessert Lady's cupcakes were darn good.

and her prices are ridiculous... the cupcakes are $3 each and her cakes are almost all $48 each

maybe if the icing has coke in it and the cupcakes have pot

I'm not entirely sure, but I think there's a Saturday Morning Farmers Market type thing going on on the Rosiland side of Lake Eola. I've seen those tents set up in others' photos from the area in the past (in this very thread, I think...or maybe the VUE or Dynatec construction threads).

Edit: Make that Sunday Farmers Market:

orlfrmrsmkt_2007.gif

I suspect this is what these tents are for. This must be one of those ideas that Orlando brought back from its visit to Greenville, SC.

It is part of the Christmas Parade that starts at the Vue and goes South to Central west to Orange and North on Orange. The will be having performances at the Disney Bandshell. Additionally there is the Jingle Bell Dog Race. Last year's Parade was syndicated nationally, but it does not look like that will happen this year.

Orlando Christmas Parade

Orlando Christmas Parade

Jingle Bell Dog Jog

It was furnished, the media/movie room and the refrigerators were working on the night of the Grand Opening last week. I don't know if the internet connection was working, though, as I don't live there.

The Cyber Cafe is ready, there are no plans to actually have somebody there at all times. It is pretty much a lounge. Pretty sweet actually.

Here are some inside shots of my C2 if anybody is interested.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/s...nt=ff5dd90c.pbw

pbw='MAntoniazzi' post='906513' date='Dec 17 2007, 03:39 PM']The Cyber Cafe is ready, there are no plans to actually have somebody there at all times. It is pretty much a lounge. Pretty sweet actually.

wow, thanks for the shots.

Archived