The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I just thought everyone would maybe like to know...the cement mixers were there bright and early at 3 am getting ready for the second floor. ummhmm yeah...who needs sleep? :shok: No it's ok I was happy to have all five of them parked outside my window. <_<

make sure u wear clothes to sleep or closed the windows. those construction workers are very...........

Staging area for VUE ?

that's the yatch parking for the Rigley Manor.

Get used to the noise. Typically it is MUCH easier to get the trucks in and around downtown in the middle of the night.

I know it's to be expected but weren't they supposed to be abiding by some restrictions?...like not before 6 am or after 10 pm. The trucks were just sitting there with the engines running and I could hear an intermittent hiss noise like hydraulics or something.... extremely annoying at 3 am

I know it's to be expected but weren't they supposed to be abiding by some restrictions?...like not before 6 am or after 10 pm. The trucks were just sitting there with the engines running and I could hear an intermittent hiss noise like hydraulics or something.... extremely annoying at 3 am

I doubt it. At The Plaza we're able to bring them in all night. It is an essential factor in keeping the project ahead of schedule. Look at the bright side, at least their doing all of their formwork during the daytime :thumbsup: .

I doubt it. At The Plaza we're able to bring them in all night. It is an essential factor in keeping the project ahead of schedule. Look at the bright side, at least their doing all of their formwork during the daytime :thumbsup: .

you're right and the plaza is coming along very nicely but keep in mind they aren't 20 ft away from a residential building. I guess I'll just have to invest in some earplugs...but then I'll sleep right through the alarm clock..hmmm :huh:

ok so does anyone know if the vue is going to make their garage appealing to the eyes of all of us in the Metropolitan at Lake Eola who view right into their 7 story concrete wall. a great number of our units are affected because we are only 6 stories, with each level is only 8 feet. This is after it gets built because right know I get the noise of several generators going all night, cement trucks and heavy equipment coming and going as well. I love that they put christmas lights on their cranes. Is that to make them look like good neighbors.

Archived