The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Now this is a problem i didn't think i would have all the way up here! WASPS attacking my balcony and bedroom windows!!!! HELP!!!! haha this is happening in the mid 20's west side of the building.

Yea its not uncommon, i get wasps and dragonflies in my balcony too. I didnt realize these suckers can fly this high, lol.

Now this is a problem i didn't think i would have all the way up here! WASPS attacking my balcony and bedroom windows!!!! HELP!!!! haha this is happening in the mid 20's west side of the building.

Years ago I was having a window-seat summer dinner at the restaurant on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Tower in Chicago. I wondered what the spiders outside of the windows ate until I saw a fly and a couple of dragonflies. Yikes, that was a trip for them!

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of Vue-Orlando at night. I was wondering what we can expect as far as night lighting goes with Vue Charlotte.

I think Vue Charlotte is up to around 20 floors now of its final 51 floors.

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of Vue-Orlando at night. I was wondering what we can expect as far as night lighting goes with Vue Charlotte.

I think Vue Charlotte is up to around 20 floors now of its final 51 floors.

There is one on their website, click on "The Experience"

The Vue

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It looks like the ground floor retail space along Rosalind will finally be filled! I saw an Interstruct sign up the other day and wondered if something was going on.

Unfortunately, it isn't retail, but I think it will provide a good presence along the street. I also like to see commercial offices considering filling some of the storefront space - what other storefront do you think would suit office occupancy?

The Stovash, Case & Tingley PA law firm bought 11,000 square feet on the ground floor of The Vue at Lake Eola in downtown Orlando.

Read more: Law firm buys Vue’s ground floor {sodEmoji.|} Orlando Business Journal

Archived