Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueize74

Wireless Provider

Which wireless provider do you use and do you like them?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which wireless provider do you use and do you like them?

• Nextel
    • T-Mobile
    • Verizon
    • Cingular/AT&T
    • Sprint
    • Alltel
    • SunCom
    • US Cellular
    • Independent Carrier
    • Other
    • Don't own a cell phone

I don't know if this has been posted before, but here we go. I've used Nextel for about 5 years now and I still love it. However, I hate the Sprint/Nextel arrangement.

Verizon. Largest coverage area, best service. I have friends with SunCom and Cingular, but mine always works when theirs doesn't :D

att and now cingular. once my contract is up im moving to verizon.

(what is extremely annoying is that i have to manually switch networks from cingular to cingular wireless to get any stable signal in my apartment)

I get a 15% discount every month from Sprint through my job, so I use Sprint. Good coverage and quality for me, so I have no complaints.

I am actually looking forward to the Nextel Sprint amalgamation. I would like to annoy those around me with that annoying Nextel beep beep.

How did Cricket work out in Charlotte? Last I was frequently visiting, they were just starting up. Weren't they just a local unlimited carrier?

Sprint. Not the best coverage or customer service, but most of my friends have it, so it's worth the preservation of my anytime minutes.

Well I use Sprint...I actually love the service and the features of Sprint phones, but however when I'm not in Charlotte, the reception sucks like in Winston-Salem and Greensboro. IMO Sprint has the best looking phones with the most features, now Sprint is only coming out with Multimedia Phones with Mp3 players with memory flash cards.