UP Providence Forum Meet

Cotuit

I drove by the crane today and no way would I sit up there in the cab. How does the operator get up there? Climb?

That's the only way to get up there. I wouldn't do it either, but I do hear they get paid well for operating cranes like this.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, yeah, that's what I was thinking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If we go to Joe's American in the mall (which I've never been to) or to Pizza Uno we can sit outside and view the sites. And hopefully we'll know each others name by then so when we do meet we won't refer to each other as Recchia, EPBOY, Cotuit.........etc The more we post and reply here the more personal we should get. My name is Frank.

If we go to Joe's American in the mall (which I've never been to) or to Pizza Uno we can sit outside and view the sites. And hopefully we'll know each others name by then so when we do meet we won't refer to each other as Recchia, EPBOY, Cotuit.........etc  The more we post and reply here the more personal we should get. My name is Frank.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking the same. Joes, Unos, or Cheesecake for the Gtech, etc view.

We'll want to call ahead if there will be many of us. Table for Urban Planet, party of ...???

-Matt

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this slid off the front page for a couple days there, are we doing this?

Thursday June 9th should work for me, at Joe's at the mall, outside... Who's in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will certainly try. I'd like to meet all of you.

It doesn't have to be that week, we can wait for you to get back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's awful nice, but I can always attend the second meet up... and Frankie, I'll be in the real Wyoming on horseback with my dad and brother on a working ranch. Yeah, I know, we are paying to work someone else ranch... whadda racket.

June 9th.... I've got tickets to Bill Maher @ PPAC that night...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too :(

I take rowing lessons every T,W, and Th through June, just T Th after that.. but since I'm new and have been rather remiss about keeping up with the postings, I won't kick and scream for you to accomodate me at the first one.

I think we're going to move it from the 9th. I'm exhasted from my recent "vacation" and am not quite up to it this week, and a number of people have conflicting events. I have to look at my calendar and come up with a better time.

There is also the West Side Charrette on Friday up on the Hill. It starts at 5pm, so I don't think there's any time to meet befroehand, but if anyone is interested, we could meet after...

Archived