UP Providence Forum Meet

Cotuit

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think so, unless I did too. It seems like there are a lot of schedule conflicts. Hmmm...what about a poll to see what nights are best and we can work around that? What if we all just adopted a collective hangout that would be convenient enough to accomodate most of us and we could just hang out there and meet whichever members happen to show up on that particular night? THEN WE COULD GET MATCHING SHIRTS AND TATTOOS AND BE BESTEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!! :w00t: Either way, July 9......eh? Eh?

Either way, July 9......eh?  Eh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two questions:

1) are you sure you want a bunch of losers who hang out on the internet talking about holes in the ground and zoning regulations showing up at your party?

2) will there be cake?

There indeed have been some scheduling conflicts, many people seem to be out having a life during the summer, how dare they!? :o

A poll may be in order.

I don't think so, unless I did too.  It seems like there are a lot of schedule conflicts.  Hmmm...what about a poll to see what nights are best and we can work around that?  What if we all just adopted a collective hangout that would be convenient enough to accomodate most of us and we could just hang out there and meet whichever members happen to show up on that particular night?  THEN WE COULD GET MATCHING SHIRTS AND TATTOOS AND BE BESTEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!! :w00t:  Either way, July 9......eh?  Eh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl:

We can all buy the Urban planet t-shirts that are for sale and wear them in a big group.

:rofl:

We can all buy the Urban planet t-shirts that are for sale and wear them in a big group.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are there really UP shirts for sale? Where? This is weird because today I actually had a thought of me walking through the food court at Providence Place wearing a UP T-shirt and someone from this board running up to me to see who I was :)

Are there really UP shirts for sale? Where? This is weird because today I actually had a thought of me walking through the food court at Providence Place wearing a UP T-shirt and someone from this board running up to me to see who I was  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, thats not a bad idea, we should all wear them around and see how many of us run into eachother in our daily lives. There in the UP store, at the top of each UP page there's a list of internal links, Store is one of them.

I have moved into Peerless and can offer acess to the roof soon. The problem is however I do not have internet and cannot acess these forums much until I do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is the patio on the roof a common area or is this part of your condo/apt?

Lets nail this down.

TIME:

Tuesday 6pm.

PLACE:

Mall outdoor seating.

Thoughts? Who's in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds good, I think I'm actually going to have to rescind my pre-WaterFire idea as I may have friends in town.

This Tuesday, the 6th? Anyone? Anyone?

mikepl, thanks for your offer of the roof deck at Peerless, I'd love to have a meeting there, but I think we should go someplace neutral first. You know, just in case we all end up hating each other or something. :unsure:

Sounds good, I think I'm actually going to have to rescind my pre-WaterFire idea as I may have friends in town.

This Tuesday, the 6th? Anyone? Anyone?

mikepl, thanks for your offer of the roof deck at Peerless, I'd love to have a meeting there, but I think we should go someplace neutral first. You know, just in case we all end up hating each other or something.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, no can do... this week

tuesday 6pm mall outdoor seating - RSVP

which outdoor seating? I dont know which restraunts have it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Thursday night would be a better night. And I guess you don't get out to the mall much if you don't know which ones have outdoor seating. I believe they all do. I'm not too sure about Smokey Bones & Fire & Ice, but Joe's American Grille, Napa Valley Grille, Pizzeria Uno and The Cheesecake Factory all have outdoor seating. I think it would be impossible to choose a date which can accommadate everyone, so let's just select a date and that's that. I'd like to suggest July 21st at Joe's.

Archived