UP Providence Forum Meet

Cotuit

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we've been kicking this dog long enough.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, but I think with the holiday weekend tonight's not enough notice. Feel free to be there and people should feel free to meet, but I won't be able to attend tonight.

I think Thursday night would be a better night. ... I think it would be impossible to choose a date which can accommadate everyone, so let's just select a date and that's that. I'd like to suggest July 21st at Joe's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this is good, enough notice, I'll post a poll.

I want to report that the first UrbanPlanet/Providence meeting was a great success. I formed a commitee, ordered ice tea and calimari, scheduled some landscaping, and voted to disolve.

The view from Napa Valley is blocked by maple trees.

lol.. i didn't know that we had agreed on a date... who showed up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm guessing from the tone (and lack of input from others that may have been there) that Lova had a 1 man commitee meeting. :shifty:

If anyone is still down for meeting on Saturday (pre-waterfire) then I'm in. I'm also extending the invitation to my party at 376 Orms st. (ask for more details) for any UP members that are interested. I'll just be starting to move in so I can't promise much for the furniture but the people should be interesting enough to keep you in good spirits for the evening. There will definitely be some Sage on the playlist (Recchia!!!!).

If anyone is still down for meeting on Saturday (pre-waterfire) then I'm in.  I'm also extending the invitation to my party at 376 Orms st. (ask for more details)  for any UP members that are interested.  I'll just be starting to move in so I can't promise much for the furniture but the people should be interesting enough to keep you in good spirits for the evening.  There will definitely be some Sage on the playlist (Recchia!!!!).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be at waterfire, hunting down Frankie for my free drink. If anyone sees any drunk dark haired dudes stumbling around Waterfire, it'll probly be me.

Glassandsteel, so when's this party?

I'll be at waterfire, hunting down Frankie for my free drink.  If anyone sees any drunk dark haired dudes stumbling around Waterfire, it'll probly be me. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jeezzzz It'll never cease to amaze me what a RI'er won't do for a free drink or free Dunkin Donuts coffee :rofl:

This Saturday night. I'm a little late moving in so I'm not sure how I'll be doing in the furniture department but there will be plenty of light.

I'll be pregaming it at Waterfire though to meet you wonderful folk. That way, you'll have to say no to my face and you'll feel very awkward. HA!

So should we meet at a specific time and place or wing it and try to play UP tag?

If so, I'll be wearing a blue shirt that says PROVIDENCE in yellow letters (because I'm a dork), I have tall hair and a beard. Please address me as "that guy from tv" in a really excited voice because I've always wanted somebody I've never seen before to do that to me in a public place.

Wow, I'm too cracked-out for this. I just worked 16 hours and sat in a daze afterward for another two prior to writing this. I'm going to bed. Auf Wiedersehen!

I don't think I'll receive my Urban Planet T-shirt before tomorrow  :angry:  But I think it'll rain anyway  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just "isolated thunderstorms" tomorrow evening, so hopefully it'll be okay.

I decided I'll be wearing my green and white celtics hat, so if anyone sees me yell.

I agree, but I think with the holiday weekend tonight's not enough notice. Feel free to be there and people should feel free to meet, but I won't be able to attend tonight.

I think this is good, enough notice, I'll post a poll.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anything going on in mid-August? (That's when we'll be in town.)

Urb

Of course you'll be in the rocking Wormtown, right!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha -- no, actually, we're thinking about moving to Providence, when I graduate from Northern AZ Univ. next year (accounting major). If you think Worcester is a whole bunch o' nothing, try Flagstaff! :w00t:

Urb

Archived