chicago + flash

Flash

Yes, Chicago is amazing. I absolutely love that city. And it seems cleaner to me than NYC. Chicago is one of those cities you can't see all of in just one trip. I go there once, sometimes twice, each year and I see something each time that I hadn't seen before.

I love Chicago. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took a whole slew of them in February HAMMETTM. You can peruse them HERE.

Very cool photos, GRDadof3! :) Last time I was in the city of Chicago, I didn't have a digital camera. I'll be back up there in the city in September so I hope to get some good ones myself.

Curious... where is that sign that has different things displayed on it? I see it in your pics but I've never seen it before.

Very cool photos, GRDadof3! :) Last time I was in the city of Chicago, I didn't have a digital camera. I'll be back up there in the city in September so I hope to get some good ones myself.

Curious... where is that sign that has different things displayed on it? I see it in your pics but I've never seen it before.

It's the ABC 7 Studios marquee on State Street.

• 1 month later...

Archived