Madison and Hall

twoshort

Does anyone have any info on the project on the west side of Madison Ave SE just before Hall? It's a Rockford Construction project it looks like and it's mixed residential and retail space. I was just curious if anyone had details about this place.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that this corner is seeing a lot of redevelopment. I will have to take a drive and check it out. I saw a rendering for the residential units and they looked pretty nice.

Joe

Does anyone have any info on the project on the west side of Madison Ave SE just before Hall?  It's a Rockford Construction project it looks like and it's mixed residential and retail space.  I was just curious if anyone had details about this place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know that this corner is seeing a lot of redevelopment. I will have to take a drive and check it out. I saw a rendering for the residential units and they looked pretty nice.

Joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They did look nice.. a little typical. They had that "we're building new townhouses in an urban area look." A variation on this look:

ac_elev_02.jpg

That's not the exact unit, but you get the idea. My guess is it's low income, but I could be mistaken. Anyone else have any info?

They did look nice.. a little typical.  They had that "we're building new townhouses in an urban area look."  A variation on this look: 

ac_elev_02.jpg

That's not the exact unit, but you get the idea.  My guess is it's low income, but I could be mistaken.  Anyone else have any info?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess for low income housing the design has to be a bit plain to keep cost low. It's still a great project that is awesome to look at while driving through Madison Square. It provides a nice visual compaired that ugly stip mall/parking lot accross the street, and the equally ugly library branch building next door.

Archived