New Height for Suntrust Plaza

doormanpoet

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 floors x 12' per floor = 192 ft+

I would guess that with any aircnditioning and other housing/roof decor up on top, this building could reach 225-250 ft.

Awesome...be sure to post more info as soon as you can!

And just think, dp, from the cc, you'll be able to see Suntrust and Viridian cranes since they're only a block away from each other. I can't help it, but Nashville is slipping on its pretty dress. Once it gets out of the girdle phase, fully dressed and adding accessories, the ol' gal is gonna look sweet.

Oh no, my analogy challenges my masculinity. Oooooo, someone slap me.

And just think, dp, from the cc, you'll be able to see Suntrust and Viridian cranes since they're only a block away from each other. I can't help it, but Nashville is slipping on its pretty dress. Once it gets out of the girdle phase, fully dressed and adding accessories, the ol' gal is gonna look sweet.

Oh no, my analogy challenges my masculinity. Oooooo, someone slap me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, just wait till she puts on those blatniks...

lol, just wait till she puts on those blatniks...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait till Fan Fair starts and she'll be wearing size 12 low rise jeans with a thong wrapped spare tire poking out below a 42 D cup.

Just a joke. I love (old) country music and appreciate the Fan Fair fans.

If you want to see if the architect on this project will give you any information call David Bailey at Hastings Architecture Associates.

Fan Fair (MusicFest) has changed so much. OMG, back in '80 it was a time to get out of town, but now it's a lot of fun. I'm pleased the influx of people has gotten younger and much better looking. With loaded pockets of cash, they're dumping it all over the city. But those DDDs are sure fun to look at sometimes. I actually look forward to it now.

I guess I heading out soon, things change too much from week to week. Camera day.

I remember one night a buddy and I were going to a hockey game. He's a good looking fellow married with kids. He HAD to go to the bathroom. I suggested going into the Jungle. I told him it would be fine.

When he came outside, he said, "Gee, everybody was so friendly in there." lol

I guess I heading out soon, things change too much from week to week. Camera day.

I remember one night a buddy and I were going to a hockey game. He's a good looking fellow married with kids. He HAD to go to the bathroom. I suggested going into the Jungle. I told him it would be fine.

When he came outside, he said, "Gee, everybody was so friendly in there." lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good thing you weren't close to the chute :P

Archived