Building Height Rank

Would the Manchester Street Station be worth listing as a tallest structure in Providence? The three smoke stacks are as visible from a distance as the tallest buildings. Just a thought. Not sure of the exact height but they look almost as tall as the buildings in the financial district.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that now that waterplace is filling up, the citizens lot, union station lot and the triangle parcel will be much mroe attractive to development as they are the last vacant lots remaining.

Considering in the past 3 years we went from nothing to, Westin II, G Tech and 3x at Waterplace, I dont see those last remaining parcels sitting vacant for TOO long. Im hoping at least one of those remaining parcels will have something over 20 stories, my guess is it wont be the union station lot. Whatever goes there will likely be similat to the courtyard.

• 1 year later...