Downtown Gastonia tour

QC704

The cover story in this week's Creative Loafing is about Gastonia. I skimmed through it at lunch, but don't remember much. Basically there's some people making some good stuff happen in Gastonia, particularly downtown. I know, not exactly a detailed report, sorry. I've never given much though to Gastonia (my bad) and none of the info really stuck with me. But if you can get your hands on a copy of Creative Loafing it might be worth a read.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The New Gaston County Administration building moving to, ironically, another old bank. It's the old BB&T building in the 3rd main street block. "

I actually worked in that building for quite some time, we removed all the asbestos and mold and everything..you'd be amazed what all they left behind in there..filecabinets, etc galore.

Archived