Organizational Poll

Spartan

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should threads about Sumter be located in the Columbia forum?

• Yes
    • No

I'm looking at different ways to organize some of the information in the South Carolina forum. There are a few places that I think may get more attention if they were located in the forums of the cities to which they are often associated. Specifically, I'm looking at Anderson and Sumter being relocated to the Greenville and Columbia forums, respectively.

But before I do that, I want to know what y'all think about this idea. I'm by no means committed to it, I just want to try something new. I feel like these two towns have a very close relationship with the larger communities nearby and it makes sense to combine them as mentioned above. There would be one additional pinned thread at the top of the forum along with a few other threads mixed in as they are created. Let me know your thoughts!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived