Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adman0468

Where will the Halloween stores be?

2 posts in this topic

I was just thinking how the usual places for the pop-up Halloween stores all seem to be filled. The old Linens & Things is now a church (and soon to be a Whole Foods, maybe). The old Lewis & Clark is now occupied. Any guesses on where they'll end up this year? My thoughts are:

- The space Big Orange is taking next to Cantina Laredo, since BO isn't going in until next year.

- The old Bedding place next to Lifeway Christian.

There really don't seem to be a lot of options. The sign of an improving economy?

I was just thinking how the usual places for the pop-up Halloween stores all seem to be filled. The old Linens & Things is now a church (and soon to be a Whole Foods, maybe). The old Lewis & Clark is now occupied. Any guesses on where they'll end up this year? My thoughts are:

- The space Big Orange is taking next to Cantina Laredo, since BO isn't going in until next year.

- The old Bedding place next to Lifeway Christian.

There really don't seem to be a lot of options. The sign of an improving economy?

Now it can be told, at least partially. Spirit Halloween has opened up shop for the season in Rock Creek Square (near Hobby Lobby) in Little Rock, and in The Other Center (next to Target) in North Little Rock. Halloween Express does not have a Little Rock location this year, but is in North Little Rock's McCain Plaza (near David's Bridal) and in Conway's former Goody's location.