Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gman430

Textile Heritage Park

This new park is slated for the old parking lot just across Smythe Street from the Lofts of Greenville: http://textileherita...age-park-plans/ It's very close to the Swamp Rabbit Trail also.

I would love to see a mill village somewhere in Greenville completely restored. With apartments in the mill, and houses restored to a desired state for small families (or rebuilt with the same character), we might could see the small community commercial centers brought back to life. Maybe this park will provide a spark for additional investment. Is this in the City of Greenville?

I would love to see a mill village somewhere in Greenville completely restored. With apartments in the mill, and houses restored to a desired state for small families (or rebuilt with the same character), we might could see the small community commercial centers brought back to life. Maybe this park will provide a spark for additional investment. Is this in the City of Greenville?

I think no because i know the Lofts is outside of it.

I think no because i know the Lofts is outside of it.

Makes sense, thanks!

Gosh, that'd be a great little population boost if they could annex the Monaghan Mill. The biggest problem would be getting there to provide the services, I guess.