Church in Mississippi refuses to marry black couple

cityboi

Mississippi? it figures. I'm sure the church is filled with Tea Party republicans. I thought this kind of stuff was illegal. Some Christians are hypocrites. Mississippi and Alabama will never change. The bigotry and hate that churches across the country have been spewing, is a big reason church attendance has been dropping over the past decade. They are doing exactly the opposite of what they are trying to accomplish.

http://myfox8.com/20...in-mississippi/

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is sickening to say the least. Normally something like this would make me very angry, but after reading it, I mainly feel sorry for the black couple. When you see the photo of the couple, their sorrow and hurt comes across loud and clear.

I wish I could give that couple the biggest hug. I'm sure they realize all white people are not bigots.

Yet another example of the South's ugliness and backwardness. Unforgivable. This is the most immoral thing.

Archived