Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cltsince1992

New Shopping Center Hwy 160 and 49

Has anyone heard what stores are going to be in the shopping center that is going up off Hwy 160 and 49? I have read about it in the lake wylie pilot and the steele creek news, but they only have had rumors of target and possibly home depot. I heard what the name of it was, and now I forgot what it is supposed to be. The pilot said something about it looking like StoneCrest on Rea Rd.

A while back there were rumors that a movie theater might go in there, but since Arysley is getting one, i highly doubt that this development will get one.

Has anyone heard what stores are going to be in the shopping center that is going up off Hwy 160 and 49?  I have read about it in the lake wylie pilot and the steele creek news, but they only have had rumors of target and possibly home depot.  I heard what the name of it was, and now I forgot what it is supposed to be.  The pilot said something about it looking like StoneCrest on Rea Rd.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SuperTarget

There's a HT and Bi-Lo at that intersection already, yes it is a SuperTarget that's planned there. Home Depot is very possible at this point. It could be another power center.