BROADWEST (former West End Summit), 36 story Conrad Hilton Hotel/condo tower, 22 story/510,000 sq. ft. office tower, 4 story/125,000 sq. ft. retail/office, 1 acre plaza, 2,500 car garage, $490 million

it's just dave

• 2 months later...

Blackstone, Inc., a huge New York-based investment management company, will open a Nashville office with 2,830 sq. ft. at the Broadwest office tower.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/finance/global-investment-manager-plans-nashville-office/article_f32cdcdc-45ab-11ed-8778-fb503a5ec014.html

• Like 4

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

Blackstone, Inc., a huge New York-based investment management company, will open a Nashville office with 2,830 sq. ft. at the Broadwest office tower.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/finance/global-investment-manager-plans-nashville-office/article_f32cdcdc-45ab-11ed-8778-fb503a5ec014.html

That’s interesting.. Blackstone is the premier name in private equity, particularly real estate. Really sharp guys. I know from a friend that they just bought a piece of HCA, not sure if this is related. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Law firm Sherrard Roe Voigt & Harbison will relocate its office from Pinnacle Place to 32,000 square feet on the 17th and 18th floors of the Broadwest office tower.

More behind The Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/sherrard-roe-voigt-harbison-eyes-midtown-move/article_4b34e07a-c809-11ed-8309-7f3b513d54a5.html

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

I’m sure other office tenants will fill Pinnacle Place , it’s just a matter of time. 

That's my sense...and hope.  With the epicenter of "activity" moving westward, I'd expect the Pinnacle offices to see a commensurate lowering of rents.  In response, smaller outfits who were once priced out of a Pinnacle home will hopefully then move in providing an upgraded existence for themselves and simultaneously ensuring the tower's continued existence/use.  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, FrankNash said:

If I were Highwoods I would turn Pinnacle Place into a STR Hotel or apartments.  Now

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

The cost of renovating office to STR or any type of residential is very high due to plumbing cost alone.

Additionally, the floor plate is not good for residential. I have heard that multiple architects have taken looks at the floor plate and there is just no efficient way to use the space for residential.

• Like 2