2012 Republican National Convention

cityboi

racist right wingers are showing up at the convention. Two people were ejected from the RNC for throwing nuts at a black CNN camerawoman and saying "This is how we feed animals".

I personally think much of the hatred for Obama is rooted in racism. As soon as he took the oval office the Tea Party organized. Obama got rid of Osama, ended the war in Iraq and the economy is slowiy growing yet some of these Republicans hate Obama with passion.

http://www.digtriad....ck-Photographer

racism is alive and well folks. This was from 4 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fieGfc6DL7k

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reps' convention interests me about as much as the Reps themselves interest me~zilch.

I saw in the headlines that a ban on gay marriage, and all abortions was put in their party plank. That certainly isn't much of a way to attract independent voters, who supposedly "decide elections".

And this is what democracy looks like folks. Big corporations and industries are buying elections. GOP leaders attending strip clubs in Tampa (probably with your dollars) and the Romney campaign partying on a yacht in the Cayman Islands flying not an American Flag, but a Cayman Islands flag. People WAKE UP.

http://www.rawstory....-flag-in-tampa/

The two videos that I watched regarding racism were absolutely terrifying. It made me start to think about what things must have been like in Selma, AL, and Birmingham, AL during the civil rights struggles of the 1960's.

And here we are in the 21st Century, and all is NOT well in America.

It is so hard to believe that there is so much ignorance in this nation. A human being is judged to be inferior simply because of the pigmentation color of their skin. Content of character does not even equate with these racist people. It is such a shame that so much time is spent on hatred, rather than embracing friendship and love as part of the human condition.

Yes, I agree that President Obama has worked so hard to undo what George W. Bush did to our country, by becoming so obsessed with "HIS" war, that he completely forgot about this nation, and it crumbled right in his face, only to have President Obama to come in and begin the long and exhaustive task of the clean up. President Obama said in his first campaign that he could not do the clean up in four years, and needed eight to try to undo damage to this country that has made history. I intend to give the President my vote for the remaining four years that he so desperately needs. I do not really care about supporting a billionaire and his side-kick, who want to prove that the Republican Party is a "rich only" club, supporting billions of dollars in corporate tax cuts, tax cuts for the most wealthy in this nation, but adding additional burdens and taxes to the American middle class, and small business owners. Yes, it is time to WAKE UP and take a stand for clearly what is the right decision to make for the United States of America.

.....Yes, I agree that President Obama has worked so hard to undo what George W. Bush did to our country, by becoming so obsessed with "HIS" war, that he completely forgot about this nation, and it crumbled right in his face, only to have President Obama to come in and begin the long and exhaustive task of the clean up. President Obama said in his first campaign that he could not do the clean up in four years, and needed eight to try to undo damage to this country that has made history.....

Unfortunately, if you look at Obama's actual record, his record is equally bad as Bush's---and in many areas Obama is even worse than Bush. Things have gotten worse under Obama in a multitude of areas:

1. The Drug War is bigger under Obama than any other American president. Billions of dollars thrown down the criminal "justice" rat hole, imprisoning hundreds of thousands of American citizens. And all the while the CIA remains the biggest drug runner.

2. Before "Don't Ask Don't Tell" was rescinded, the Obama Administration dramatically increased the number of gay soldiers kicked out of the military.

3. Obama's Federal Goons have attacked and closed down hundreds of Medical Marijuana clinics in Washington and California. Not for violations of state law. They were closed down for simply existing. (p.s. Obama promised to leave Medical Marijuana alone, in the campaign of 2008.)

4. Obama has attacked and bombed more countries in just 4 years, than Bill Clinton and Bush put together. Obama has increased the number of foreign military bases, at a time when our country cannot afford to do so. Obama smiled and shook Quaddafi's hand, then six months later bombed him into oblivion. All from a man that won the Nobel Peace Prize?????

5. Obama has enacted draconian and frightening Executive Orders that call for herding up the American people like modern day Jews, and sending dissidents to death camps.

6. Obama has signed every single Bush Tax Cut extension (for millionaires) that has crossed his desk. So don't think Romney is the only one that shamelessly flirts with the very rich. Obama's cabinet is bursting at the seams with ex-CEOs.

I could go on and on. But my point is---do you REALLY think Obama deserves your vote, when he has taken the country even further backward than Bush did?

The question is who would you rather be president? Its a choice. Obama hasn't been perfect but at the same time Mitt Romney would put us on a path towards another economic free fall. His policies are the same as George Bush. This is why Romney is not laying out a detail plan for the American people. Some may say well I won't vote for either. If a person doesn't vote and Romney ends up winning, it's the same as voting for Romney and vice versa. The scariest things i'm worried about is the GOP going down the path of getting rid of medicare and eventually social security. If Romney gets elected and one or two supreme court justices retire, Romney will appoint a conservative judge and that tips the balance scale. The repercussions would be disastrous in terms of future court decisions for many many years to come, particularly with a number of social issues.

I think Obama extended the Bush tax cuts because he had to compromise with the GOP House to avoid a government shut down and pass some bills. The democrats have been compromising with republicans but republicans aren't budging an inch.

And this is what democracy looks like folks. Big corporations and industries are buying elections. GOP leaders attending strip clubs in Tampa (probably with your dollars) and the Romney campaign partying on a yacht in the Cayman Islands flying not an American Flag, but a Cayman Islands flag. People WAKE UP.

http://www.rawstory....-flag-in-tampa/

right... and Obama hasnt wasted Billions of tax-payer "stimulus" money for bankrupt companies that just happen to all be obama donors?

Obama has zero private sector experience. Zero. Zilch. How can we assume he will get the private sector back on its feet? Remember a strong public sector needs a strong private sector.

Also, Obama's public unions invest in the same cayman island accounts that romney does, but the liberal media would never report that.

Mitt vs. Obama. Lessor of Two Evils. A classic example.

Obama is just a terrible president, who in my opinion, has betrayed everyone that voted for him. We didn't vote for Bush Part 2. We didn't vote for expanded wars, nor did we vote for big bank bailouts.

Romney is a Limousine Liberal who is pretending to be a right wing whacko, just to get the Republican nomination. When Mitt ran against Teddy Kennedy for the U.S. Senate, he campaigned the LEFT of Teddy. Mitt's specialty is apparently dismantling companies~and evading taxes.

If you vote Obama, you will essentially be endorsing all the appalling things he has done in the past 4 years. If you vote Romney, you get a flip-flopper that no one knows how he would rule~

There is no law that says people have to vote for the Democrats and the Republicans. When you vote Lessor of Two Evils, you're guaranteed to get an evil.

These conventions are nothing more than propaganda from the perpetual two-party monopoly that is hollow & corrupt! But did enjoy some of Eastwoods speech...lol

Nice list above Charlotteman...#5 the average person has no idea; yet careful to be labeled "paranoid" or "conspiracy theorist"...a better term maybe truth-seeker...tired of the lies!

Archived