prahaboheme

Orlando Skyhouse Apartments

Sorry, just kidding a bit about the "chain"nature of this building apparently being replicated around the country. I actually am glad to see a tower going vertical again and think it will make a great addition to downtown.

Pretty bummed it won't be in my immediate view (a 1st world problem.) I will however get a pretty good balcony view but will most likely completely lose the courthouse. I guess this is a slight trade up. Nonetheless, very excited about what the future has in-store for this side of downtown.

Can we take up a collection and put a webcam on your porch? I love this view!

I'll post photos as frequently as there are material changes. Right now just some pounding going on.

Hi, Im new to the site, actually found it while researching SkyHouse Orlando, I have to say that I am so excited to see New Private Construction starting downtown, I live in a highrise downtown, and i have to say that its exciting to see 4 cranes through downtown right now!! Skyhouse being the most exciting

• Like 2

Hi, Im new to the site, actually found it while researching SkyHouse Orlando, I have to say that I am so excited to see New Private Construction starting downtown, I live in a highrise downtown, and i have to say that its exciting to see 4 cranes through downtown right now!! Skyhouse being the most exciting

Welcome to the site. I think most of us are just happy to see something of this magnitude built so soon after the real estate crash. It's nice to have one less empty lot in the CBD.

• Like 1

They sure don't waste any time this thing is going up fast! So glad to see oTown is getting some much needed development!

OT: anyone have any info on when the new Ustler hotel development on 50 will start construction?

They sure don't waste any time this thing is going up fast! So glad to see oTown is getting some much needed development!

OT: anyone have any info on when the new Ustler hotel development on 50 will start construction?

Should be sometime this year or next year from what I understand.

Should be sometime this year or next year from what I understand.
They'll have to demo a building first so that will be a pretty big sign