Orlando Skyhouse Apartments

prahaboheme

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some photos I took this morning.  By my count, they are pouring the 23rd floor, so this is all the height we can expect (plus a few feet for the roof.)  I think KLStorey posted on some other social media that the roads around skyhouse were closed after that big storm over the weekend because they were filled with construction debris, so that may be causing some delay, especially with the tight timeline they've been building on and only having immediate construction needs onsite.

8595549882_7093c38195_c.jpg

8595550170_167d475299_c.jpg

8595550536_490f009161_c.jpg

Kind of hoping they will build a few more of this in downtown...

I agree that scale wise...this building is a bit small to fit in. If the plus one building go vertical, it will be ok.

They could have put this 24 stories building on top of a 10 stories garage and make it taller....

It pains me that the view of the construction of this tower will be almost totally obstructed by the Regions building from where my balcony is in 55 West. It will make little or no difference to the skyline from my view. Sadface

Now there's a first-world problem if I've ever heard one! (Kidding!)

Déjà vu!

Archived