Orlando Skyhouse Apartments

prahaboheme

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Sunshine - it appears the garage is stylistically different from the renderings (a good thing).  Did the Appearance Review Board require changes?

That view is half of the parking garage.  That will be the middle wall.  It should look similar to the view on the other side pictured below.  The other half of the garage will extend to where the red crane is now and go up to the sidewalk.

gallery_19336_63_1752053.jpg

Wow, I thought that was the outside skin...and think that it is a nice modern looking garage.

I certainly hope the rent of thos units at the lower floors facing the parking garage will be cheaper. I would not want to live there.

I think I would have preferred for the garage and tower location to be switched (of course, will ground-floor retail added.)  The angle of the tower would add some variety to the skyline and the garage wouldn't continue the negative impact of the neighboring garage on the street there.

There will be. Once the storefronts are established, this section will really look good.

There is only 900 sq ft of retail along Rosalind in the parking garage.  It appears the rest of the Rosalind exterior will be faux storefront.  There is more retail single story parallel to Livingston and that continues on to the skyhouse tower to the north and the west.

Are there any plans for the "wedge" of land surrounded by Livingston to the north, Magnolia to the west and Rosalind to the east?

I'm not sure what was once there (there's a slab) or who owns it now, but its begging for at the least a face lift.

Are there any plans for the "wedge" of land surrounded by Livingston to the north, Magnolia to the west and Rosalind to the east?

I'm not sure what was once there (there's a slab) or who owns it now, but its begging for at the least a face lift.

Skyhouse is supposed to put a park there.  It should be a little bigger than the small park that was there before.

Did some more digging - property address: 112 E Livingston. Was bought in 2010 by "Inversiones Nuevo Stiro S A S" for 1.7M. That's all the County has though realtytrac has it selling again last Sept for 1.4M.

Update: ok found it - blast from the past on this site: http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php/topic/10792-ridgley-manor/

Archived