smeagolsfree

Nashville food and beverage scene

I always did kind of feel that in the midst of the "it city" hysteria the Nashville restaurant scene was getting a bit overpopulated.  It's probably normal to see things kind of settle back down to a comfortable median after such a mad dash.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MagicPotato said:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hoang-tofu-nashville-2

Yall need to check this place out. If you guys haven't tried authentic Vietnamese food it's pretty good.

Weird, I passed by this place earlier and was wondering why I had never heard of it. I’ve met quite a few Vietnamese people that live in that area, from White Bridge down to Hillwood/Annex on Charlotte. 

12 hours ago, Pdt2f said:

Weird, I passed by this place earlier and was wondering why I had never heard of it. I’ve met quite a few Vietnamese people that live in that area, from White Bridge down to Hillwood/Annex on Charlotte. 

The vietnamese sandwiches are pretty good. You should it out. It's like buy 4 and get one free or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MagicPotato said:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/royal-boba-nashville?osq=boba+tea

A new boba tea shop in Nashville! 

Dude it’s seriously like you’re my Tyler Durden unconscious alter-ego or something. Someone was just telling me about this place last week. I don’t think I had ever heard of Boba or bubble tea before. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Pdt2f said:

Dude it’s seriously like you’re my Tyler Durden unconscious alter-ego or something. Someone was just telling me about this place last week. I don’t think I had ever heard of Boba or bubble tea before. 

Boba tea is :P,  depends on which flavor you prefer. 

10 hours ago, MagicPotato said:

Boba tea is :P,  depends on which flavor you prefer. 

i went to this one last weekend and wasnt too impressed, they have a VERY small offering list.

10 minutes ago, bhibbs said:

i went to this one last weekend and wasnt too impressed, they have a VERY small offering list.

Yeah, that's what I heard. I haven't been yet, but my friends tell me it's pretty good.